Friday, April 20, 2012

Final Hours- Alli

So I have been on this trip two years now, and I can't believe it is coming to a close. I have learned so much and met so many wonderful people. I am going to miss this place so much. It is great to spend eight days with some of the best people at school losing yourself in your work, not worrying about anything else in the world.

For my final day I went to Kresent City Kids again and primed the fence outside (since all of the murals are now finished). It was honestly one of the funnest days of my life. The two people I was working with made the day so much fun with their conversations, their singing, and dancing. I am going to miss going their and making that Day Care such a better place than their old building. I know the kids are going to love it!

Tomorrow we are leaving at five thirty AM, which is early. I know it is going to be sad to say goodbye to this place for a  final time (in my high school career, I know I am going to come back, I just don't know when) but at the same time these trips have given me so much I wouldn't trade any of it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment