Thursday, April 12, 2012

So excited! - Maggie Kenney

This being my second year going to New Orleans, I already know a little of what to expect. However, I believe this year's group is wonderously more prepared and united than last year's. The kids we have are amazing and are so compassoionate about this trip. Futhermore, I am convinced that many great experiences and memories will come out of our time spent down there. I am looking forward to working with this group, in particular, watching the first year students having their outlook on life being completely changed. Last year, the way I think was dramatically changed by my experience and I came home itching to do more and trying to make a difference. I am extremely excited for this year's trip, it's going to be absolutely amazing and worthwhile!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for all of you. Bravo for all of your work!

    ReplyDelete