Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday Adventures- Alli

So today we had two groups, one that went to ARNO and one that stayed back, went to services, and helped prepare our dinner for the night. After the group returned from ARNO we all walked to the French Quarter and spent a few hours there. It was a different type of day in the since that it was a little more unstructured than normal, but it worked. Most people seemed to have a good day, and most people who stayed back from ARNO found a way to make their day worthwhile.

It is really nice being back in the city again. At times it feels like I never left in the first place. I am so excited to start our week with the United Saints tomorrow, and I have enjoyed the weekend so far. I really do love this trip and all of the experiences I have, regardless of how big or small they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment