Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So I'm not too sure what i was actually going to write about in this blog and let my warn you before i start that my punctuation, grammar, and spelling are far from any thing special. I have made it my goal during this trip to journal and log all of my days adventures and reflections into my journal, not just so i don't forget them in 50 years but also to help myself process and reflect upon what has happened as it all happens so fast. Every night when we go back to our rooms i take out my journal and write. All of my days thoughts and events, good and bad are piled onto that small piece of paper and it takes me forever! Its kinda like taking a big funnel with a small opening and then filling the funnel with water and waiting for all the water to come out.
On a side note to that its 10:15 and I'm tired so I'm going to sum up all that i was thinking into a blurb...( a semi large blurb) On night one Mr. Kane talked about how a large part of service learning is the reflection. At first i was like "ok" sure and kinda understood what he meant, but i don't think i really understood it. Although throughout the week, having myself journaling and reflecting my thoughts on paper i completely agree because, any one can do work but its what you as a person get from the work. and this concludes my blurb.
-Andrew Shepherd
p.s I spellchecked

No comments:

Post a Comment