Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am Covered in Paint- Alli

So today I helped paint murals on a day care wall at Kresent City Kids and I had a lot of fun, the place is going to look so greats when it is done. I would love to have all day cares and preschools look as fun as this one does. Even though this project was not a labor intensive, as many people would like, I still think it is an extremely important one because these little kids need a good environment to go to school and spend their days in, and the murals will most definitely help out with that.

It rained a lot today so many of our projects had to be changed or accommodated to the weather, and I think the group did well. We all had the chance to do something we enjoyed and even with the rain there was a variety of projects to choose from.

Luckily after the projects were over the rain stopped so we could go on walks, play knock out and four square and enjoy the outside weather as much as we could. I am really enjoying working with the group this year, and I like how the projects are different than last year allowing for us to have a different experience and learn different things than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment